Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 1 small zucchini, sliced into matchsticks
- 3 -4 medium green tomatoes, sliced thin--core removed
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small eggplant, chopped
- 1 small sweet red peppers or 1 small green sweet pepper, thinly sliced into strips
- 1 head garlic
- olive oil
- black pepper
- grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare the vegetables.
- Remove the skin from the head of garlic but do not crush the cloves or chop them.
- Leave the garlic cloves whole.
- Heat about 2 to 3 tbsps.
- of olive oil on high in a heavy skillet.
- Add the sweet pepper and onion and garlic and saute for about 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining vegetables and continue cooking until they are done to your taste.
- Grind some fresh black pepper over all and stir well.
- Place in serving platter and sprinkle a small amount of grated parmesan cheese over all.
substituted the eggplant with some more julliened peppers, wonderful aroma, the kitchen really smelled great while cooking. Thanks.