Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Recipe can easily be multiplied.
Make and share this Green Tomato Pickle Relish recipe from Food.com.
- Combine tomatoes and salt. Let stand overnight and then drain.
- In a large sauce pot combine the sugar, vinegar, seasoning, and onions.
- Bring to a boil, simmer 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and peppers to pot, simmer another 5 minutes.
- Bottle and seal to preserve.
- *hot pepper options: 1 pickled pepperoncini = mild heat, 1 pickled banana pepper = medium heat, 1 halapeno = hot heat.