Recipe by ChefSirloin
My family and I love this pasta. The green tomatoes and prosciutto ham really stand out and give the pasta a unique flavor.
- 8 diced medium green tomatoes (the lighter in color the better)
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic (fresh is best!)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups heavy cream (adjust for how thick or thin you want the sauce)
- 4 leaves fresh basil, chiffonade
- 3 ounces prosciutto, ham-chiffonade (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 16 ounces farfalle pasta, cooked al-dente
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute garlic in olive oil for 30 seconds over medium high heat(do not over cook!).
- Reduce heat to medium and add tomatoes to garlic and olive oil, cook for 3-4 minutes or until tomatoes start to get soft.
- Add heavy cream, black pepper, basil and prosciutto stirring frequently let cook for 7-8 minutes or until sauce begins to reduce.
- Turn off heat and add parmesan cheese.
- Serve over pasta.