1/2 Photos of Green Tomato Fries With Fiery Ketchup
Green tomater fries! Why not? The ketchup is hot and you may use much less cayenne if you like. Adapted from
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl combine the seasoned flour ingredients, and mix well. In a separate bowl combine Fiery Ketchup ingredients.
- 2Heat oil in deep fryer to 400 degrees.
- 3For each serving, dip 4 ounces tomatoes in buttermilk, letting excess drain off and then dredge in seasoned flour. Be sure to get all sides, press lightly while flouring so it will stick.
- 4Fry individual portions so you do not overcrowd fryer. Deep fry for about 1 minute, until outside is golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- 5Serve with 2 ounces Fiery Ketchup for dipping. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tomato Fries With Fiery Ketchup
Serving Size: 1 (546 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2374.5
- Calories from Fat 1986
- Total Fat 220.7 g
- Saturated Fat 28.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.4 mg
- Sodium 767.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 95.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 21.5 g
- Protein 13.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Old Bay Seasoning