1/2 Photos of Green Tomato Casserole
Deb G's Note:
A nice use of green tomatoes without frying them. From the Hampton,GA, United Methodist Church Women's cookbook of 2007. Contributed by Paulla Groover. (That is the way the name is spelled in the cookbook.)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Chop the tomatoes into smallish pieces.
- 3Mix all ingredients except cracker crumbs together and pour into greased casserole dish. I use an 8-inch square.
- 4Top with buttered crackers.
- 5Bake for 45 minutes. (Check after 30 minutes because the size dish you use will make a difference.). It should be somewhat firm (not soupy) and lightly browned on top.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tomato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (142 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.4
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.3 mg
- Sodium 533.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: