1/1 Photo of Green Tomato Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
This time of year if your from the south, tomatos everywhere!! A friend of mine from the Pilot Club shared this with me several years ago. It's great hot or cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange one layer of tomatoes in the bottom of 1 ½ quart casserole.
- 2Sprinkle with sugar, salt and pepper 1/3 of bread crumbs and 1/3 cheese.
- 3Repeat layers twice omitting the cheese from the top.
- 4Dot butter over the bread crumbs on top.
- 5Cover and bake at 400 degrees for one hour.
- 6Add remaining cheese, bake uncovered until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tomato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.2
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 913.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 10.2 g