Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
Old Fashioned goodness. Don't let the green tomatoes scare you off, you don't know they are there.
Make and share this Green Tomato, Apple and Raisin Pie recipe from Food.com.
- Mix sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg together.
- Combine with tomatoes, apples, and raisins.
- Put into pie shell, dot with butter.
- Place the top crust on; make steam vents.
- Brush the top with milk and sugar.
- Bake at 400 for 40 to 45 minutes.
This was excellent I can green tomatoes each fall so that worked very well . do need more stars though it was that good. thanks