Lazy Chef 2's Note:
Serve this lunch with fresh fruit; sliced apples are a great match. Please note you may want to add slightly more curry paste and less coconut milk to kick up the flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk (or less)
- 1 tablespoon thai green curry (or more)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts (optional)
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inch) or 4 Sandwich wraps
- 1 cup shredded green leaf lettuce
- 1To make filling:.
- 2In medium bowl, whisk together coconut milk and curry paste till smooth. Stir in cilantro, chicken, carrots, green onions and peanuts. Toss to coat.
- 3To assemble:.
- 4Arrange tortillas in single layer on flat surface. Place one quarter of chicken down center of each tortilla. Top with lettuce. Roll up tortillas burrito-style, tucking ends in and wrappeing each up snugly. Cut each in half. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Thai Coconut Curry Chicken Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 32.8 mg
- Sodium 502.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk