Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this lunch with fresh fruit; sliced apples are a great match. Please note you may want to add slightly more curry paste and less coconut milk to kick up the flavor.
- 1⁄2 cup light coconut milk (or less)
- 1 tablespoon thai green curry (or more)
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 1⁄4 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1⁄4 cup shredded carrot
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped roasted peanuts (optional)
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inch) or 4 Sandwich wraps
- 1 cup shredded green leaf lettuce
- To make filling:.
- In medium bowl, whisk together coconut milk and curry paste till smooth. Stir in cilantro, chicken, carrots, green onions and peanuts. Toss to coat.
- To assemble:.
- Arrange tortillas in single layer on flat surface. Place one quarter of chicken down center of each tortilla. Top with lettuce. Roll up tortillas burrito-style, tucking ends in and wrappeing each up snugly. Cut each in half. Serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate.
So I goofed and bought chili garlic sauce instead of curry paste. But I decided to go ahead and give it a go. It was fabulous! The filling was so flavorful! Next time I am going to double the recipe as it doesn't yield much.