From the Women's Institute Book of Soup that I borrowed from our local library.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat the oil in a large lidded saucepan, add the onion, cover and sweat for 10 mins, shaking the pan occasionally.
- 2stir in the paste and cook for 1 min.
- 3add the coconut milk, stock and potato, bring to the boil, stir in the cauliflower, cover and simmer for 15 mins.
- 4add the beans and simmer for a further 2-3 mins.
- 5cool soup slightly and puree about 1/2 the florets with 1/3 of the liquid. Return to the pan, stir in and heat through.
- 6Garnish with coriander leaves.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Thai Cauliflower Soup
Serving Size: 1 (457 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.7
- Calories from Fat 220
- Total Fat 24.4 g
- Saturated Fat 19.7 g
- Cholesterol 2.2 mg
- Sodium 174.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.5 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green curry paste