Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
From the Women's Institute Book of Soup that I borrowed from our local library.
Make and share this Green Thai Cauliflower Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon thai green curry paste
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 300 ml chicken stock
- 1 large potato, diced
- 1 medium cauliflower, broken into florets
- 50 g French beans, trimmed to 11/4 in
- Heat the oil in a large lidded saucepan, add the onion, cover and sweat for 10 mins, shaking the pan occasionally.
- stir in the paste and cook for 1 min.
- add the coconut milk, stock and potato, bring to the boil, stir in the cauliflower, cover and simmer for 15 mins.
- add the beans and simmer for a further 2-3 mins.
- cool soup slightly and puree about 1/2 the florets with 1/3 of the liquid. Return to the pan, stir in and heat through.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.