Prep 3 mins
Cook 3 mins
Middle eastern fusion tea (iced green tea).
- 1 teaspoon looseleaf green tea
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rose water
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup water
- Bring water to a boil in microwave. Let cool 30 seconds.
- Add green tea, let steep 3 minutes.
- Strain and add other ingredients.
- Pour over ice. Drink in the flavor.
This tea has a lovely and delicate flavor. I tried it both hot and iced and both were equally good. I didn't find it sweet enough though but an extra teaspoon of honey took care of that. Thanks Glenda for this recipe!
Good, but not a great deal of flavor from the rose water. Loved the combination of honey and sugar. Thanks for sharing your recipe!
I bought a new bathing suit. Here's to a happy summertime to you and your shocked eyeballs.