Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A great way to top off desserts while incorporating Matcha green tea powder into your diet. Adapted from islandteashop.com with a few tweaks for our taste.
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- With a mixer, whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Add powdered sugar, Matcha green tea powder and vanilla; beat until cream holds peaks.
- Spread over the top of your favorite desserts and sweet beverages.
Arigato for a quick and easy recipe that was a change up from anything we would normally eat. I would use maybe a little less matcha powder next time because mine appeared to be particularly bitter and therefore required the recipe to need more sweetening. Other than that though I really enjoyed it served with Green Tea Pound Cake . Made for Zee Zany Zesty Cookz for ZWT6.