Recipe by Potatoes Browning
This is a recipe I saw and adapted . The tea bags eliminate the need to filter. You can add orange peel or peaches and let this infuse further. Do not let green tea bags sit longer then 24 hours or it will get too bitter.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle vodka
- 6 -8 green tea bags
- 1 cup honey or 1 cup sugar syrup
- orange peel (optional) or fruit (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Pour vodka into wide mouthed bottle. Add tea bags. Close and shake well. Let sit no more than 24 hours.
- 2. Remove tea bags. Add honey and shake well.
- 3. Ready to serve now, or add orange peel or other fruit and let steep 2 weeks to a month. Filter and serve.