Adapted from the " South Beach Diet Cookbook".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chocolate in a medium bowl.
- 2In a small saucepan, bring cream to a simmer over medium heat.
- 3Remove from heat and add teabags and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- 4Remove and gently squeeze the teabags over the cream to extract extra flavor. Discard.
- 5Return the cream to a simmer and then pour over chocolate. Stir to combine.
- 6Put bowl in freezer and chill until set, about 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
- 7When mixture hardens, scoop out 2 teaspoons and roll in palms to form a 1-inch ball.
- 8Repeat with remaining mixture.
- 9Place cocoa in shallow dish. Roll balls in cocoa to coat. Shake off excess.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tea Truffles
Serving Size: 1 (8 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 15.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 9.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea bags