Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Adapted from the " South Beach Diet Cookbook".
Make and share this Green Tea Truffles recipe from Food.com.
- Place chocolate in a medium bowl.
- In a small saucepan, bring cream to a simmer over medium heat.
- Remove from heat and add teabags and allow to steep for 5 minutes.
- Remove and gently squeeze the teabags over the cream to extract extra flavor. Discard.
- Return the cream to a simmer and then pour over chocolate. Stir to combine.
- Put bowl in freezer and chill until set, about 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
- When mixture hardens, scoop out 2 teaspoons and roll in palms to form a 1-inch ball.
- Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Place cocoa in shallow dish. Roll balls in cocoa to coat. Shake off excess.