(2 truffles) 90 cal, 1 g pro, 9 g carb, 5 g fat, 3 g sat fat, 0 mg chol, 1 g fiber, 15 mg sodium I haven't tried these. I got the recipe off of MSN.
- 226.79 g bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 177.44 ml fat-free half-and-half
- 4 decaffeinated green tea bags
- 59.14 ml unsweetened cocoa powder
- Place chocolate in medium bowl. In small saucepan, bring half-and-half to a simmer over medium heat. Remove from heat and add tea bags. Allow to steep 5 minutes.
- Gently squeeze tea bags over half-and-half to extract extra flavor and discard. Return to a simmer and then pour over chocolate. Stir to combine. Place bowl in freezer and chill until set, about 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes. When mixture hardens, scoop out 2 teaspoons and roll in palms to form 1-inch ball. Repeat with remaining chocolate mixture.
- Place cocoa in shallow dish. Roll balls in cocoa to coat. Shake off excess. Serve or store in airtight container in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.