Recipe by Pikake21
I just love tiramisu! The fact that this recipe incorporate matcha into the dessert is very exciting for me. I'm really looking forward to trying this one out. Taken from the O-Cha site.
- 9 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 3 ounces sugar
- 4 egg yolks
- 8 1⁄2 ounces whipped cream
- 4 ounces water
- 3 ounces syrup
- 1⁄2 ounce matcha green tea powder
- 1⁄2 ounce Grand Marnier
Directions See How It's Made
- Knead the mascarpone cheese until it becomes creamy.
- Beat sugar and yolk until it becomes fluffy.
- At first, add 2 tablespoons of (2) into (1) then later, the rest of (2) also add into (1).
- Whip cream until foamy consistency.
- Combine (3) and (4).
- Pour (5) into the mold and put on the green tea cakes which are already cut into 1/4 inch and cover with syrup.
- After that pour the rest of the syrup into it and repeat the same.
- Finally, strain green tea powder with powder sugar for garnish.