3 hrs 30 mins
Karina A's Note:
Recipe from Scent of Green Bananas Blog, similar to a recipe by celebrity chef, Nobuyuki Matsuhisa, owner of Nobu, Matsuhisa and Ubon restaurants.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1beat the egg yolks and sugar in a bowl set over pan of simmering water, until the mixture is pale yellow. add the mascarpone cheese and beat until smooth and creamy.
- 2in a separate bowl, whip the cream. add vanilla and orange liqueur.
- 3in yet another bowl, beat the egg whites to stiff peaks.
- 4fold the mascarpone mixture into the cream until blended.
- 5add egg whites and fold gently until blended. (obv also optional).
- 6dip ladyfingers into the brewed green tea, then layer them on the bottom of a serving dish. spread the creamy stuff on top, and repeat layers.
- 7refrigerate at least a couple of hours; 24 is nice.
- 8dust with powdered green tea just before serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tea Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (351 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 645.2
- Calories from Fat 451
- Total Fat 50.2 g
- Saturated Fat 29.6 g
- Cholesterol 446.2 mg
- Sodium 139.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 34.1 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: