From foodblog lovescool
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F Line a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- 2Whisk the confectioner’s sugar and green tea together in a bowl.
- 3Add the butter and green tea/sugar mixture to the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Mix until smooth and light in color.
- 4Add the flour and mix until well combined.
- 5Add the egg yolks and mix just until the eggs are fully incorporated and a mass forms.
- 6Form the dough into a disk and chill in the refrigerator until firm (about 30 minutes).
- 7Roll the dough out to 1/2” thickness.
- 8Cut the dough with a leaf cookie cutter.
- 9Toss each cut cookie in a bowl of granulated sugar to coat.
- 10Place the sugar-coated cookie on a parchment lined pan. Bake at 350F for 12-15 minutes, or until slightly golden around the edges.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tea Sweets
Serving Size: 1 (26 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 25
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.3
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 37.3 mg
- Sodium 1.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 1.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
matcha green tea powder