1/6 Photos of Green Tea Spiced Kashmiri Kahwa
Cloves, cinnamon and ginger - the 3 ingredients used is this recipe mixed with Kashmiri green tea and flavoured with cardamom is what helps you relieve headache.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil 3 cups of water along with cinnamon, cardamom and cloves and pour over the tea. Leave to infuse over a very low flame for 10 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, dissolve saffron in a little water by rubbing it gently.
- 3Strain the tea and add the saffron liquid together with almonds.
- 4Sweeten if you like and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tea Spiced Kashmiri Kahwa
Serving Size: 1 (18 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 78.1
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: