Adapted from Gourmet Magazine. I haven't tried it yet so let me know how it is...
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to boil, add leaves, and remove from heat.
- 2Steep for 5 minutes.
- 3Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- 4Strain through a fine sieve.
- 5Chill tea, covered, until cold and freeze in an ice cream maker.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tea Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (886 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 226.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 58.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: