Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you're searching for something uniquely frosty, try this tasty interpretation of those classic summertime thirst quenchers
- 1 green tea bag
- 1⁄2 cup non-fat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 3⁄4 cup crushed ice
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Steep tea bag in 1/4 cup boiling water, 4 to 6 minutes; let cool.
- Combine brewed tea, frozen yogurt, milk and ice in blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into a tall glass and stir in lemon juice.
This was delicious and uniquely refreshing! The lemon juice is a nice touch to it. Go try it!
This was Great! I had no vanilla yogurt, so I used blackberry instead. I put a bit too much milk in though.
I liked this a lot! I was out of (and by "out of," I mean "I never have any") frozen yoghurt, so I used ice cream - tasty! I'll try this again with the proper ingredients some day. Thanks for the recipe!