Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
Green tea is an excellent skin toner because it contains antioxidants such as Vitamins C and E which help to strengthen the skin's natural defences. This toner works especially well as an anti-irritant and can be used to soothe aggravated skin or sunburn. From the book: Natural Beauty At Home by Janice Cox.
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Place the tea leaves in a clean glass or ceramic bowl.
- Pour the boiling water over the leaves and allow them to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves.
- Allow the liquid to cool.
- To use: Apply to your face with cotton or gauze.
- Do NOT rinse off.
My skin felt so smooth after using this. I'm going to do this every morning from now on. I love that it's natural. Thanks for sharing
Green tea is wonderful for your skin...I use my tea bags twice, and then rub the tea bag on my hands or face...sounds funny but my skin loves it. I look less red, and my skin stays smooth. Easy, quick, and free....