Recipe by Charishma_Ramchandani
Green tea is an excellent skin toner because it contains antioxidants such as Vitamins C and E which help to strengthen the skin's natural defences. This toner works especially well as an anti-irritant and can be used to soothe aggravated skin or sunburn. From the book: Natural Beauty At Home by Janice Cox.
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Place the tea leaves in a clean glass or ceramic bowl.
- Pour the boiling water over the leaves and allow them to steep for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain the tea leaves.
- Allow the liquid to cool.
- To use: Apply to your face with cotton or gauze.
- Do NOT rinse off.