Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This just sounded so uniquly wonderful to me and I think thae carb count will be low. It is from Body & Soul July and August 2004.
- 1⁄4 cup tahini, well-stirred
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup brewed green tea
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons chives, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh chili pepper, minced
- white pepper
- Whisk until smooth. If you want it thinner, add more green tea.
- Cooking time is an estimate of time to brew tea.