- 236.59 ml white basmati rice
- 14.79 ml lemon and ginger green tea (or one teabag)
- 473.18 ml water
- 4.92 ml sea salt
- 4.92 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook rice as per normal, with 1 cup rice to 2 cups water, adding the sea salt, olive oil and tea at the beginning.
- Bring to a boil, stir well once, lower the temperature to keep it at a simmer, cover and cook.
- Check for moisture absorption at 20 minutes, and continue if any water is left. When as tender as you desire, fluff with a fork, and serve.