Prep 1 min
Cook 3 mins
Light green tea taste when you want something different for dessert. (Green tea ice cream isn't on our diet any more, so I make this sugar free/ fat free pudding instead.) If you want a more intense flavor, adjust the amount of green tea powder as desired.
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box vanilla instant pudding mix (I use sugar free)
- 2 cups milk (I use fat free)
- 1 teaspoon instant green tea powder
- Pour instant pudding mix into a bowl, add green tea powder and mix well. Add milk and continue according to package directions. I find that it takes 2 minutes for the pudding to set.
- I know it's more of an idea than a recipe, but it tastes good when you get tired of regular pudding!
I loved this! I use 1 cup of skim milk with 1 cup of water (to keep the calories down) It tastes divine! Thanks again!!