1/1 Photo of Green Tea-Passion Fruit Spritzer
For green tea lovers, this is delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a gentle boil.
- 2Add the tea bags, cover, and remove saucepan from the heat.
- 3Steep for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove tea bags without squeezing them.
- 5Add in the honey and stir until dissolved.
- 6Pour the tea into a 2-quart pitcher.
- 7Add the remaining 2 cups cold water and passion fruit nectar; stir to combine.
- 8Let cool, then chill in the refrigerator.
- 9Fill each ice-filled glass three-fourths full with tea; then top off with sparkling water.
- 10Garnish with a fresh mint sprig.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tea-Passion Fruit Spritzer
Serving Size: 1 (132 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
passion fruit nectar