Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
For green tea lovers, this is delicious.
Make and share this Green Tea-Passion Fruit Spritzer recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, bring 2 cups water to a gentle boil.
- Add the tea bags, cover, and remove saucepan from the heat.
- Steep for 15 minutes.
- Remove tea bags without squeezing them.
- Add in the honey and stir until dissolved.
- Pour the tea into a 2-quart pitcher.
- Add the remaining 2 cups cold water and passion fruit nectar; stir to combine.
- Let cool, then chill in the refrigerator.
- Fill each ice-filled glass three-fourths full with tea; then top off with sparkling water.
- Garnish with a fresh mint sprig.
This is great iced tea! I did let it steep longer, and did not add any honey, since the passion fruit juice was sweetened. I like the zestiness that the sparkling water adds to this.
A unique and refreshing combination! I tried it with and without the seltzer and it was good both ways.