Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Something refreshing for summer.
- 3 cups cold water
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (5-6 lemons)
- 3 green tea bags
- 3⁄4 cup sugar (or to taste)
- ice cube
- Bring 1 cup of the water to a boil; add green tea bags. Let steep for 5 minutes. remove tea bags; let tea cool.
- In a 2 quart pitcher, stir together 2 cups of the water, lemon juice and sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Add brewed green tea to lemonade; stir well. Serve over ice.
This was good! I did add an extra cup of water to dilute it just a bit. Thanks Gail for a nice summer drink! Made for PRMR game.