Recipe by PinkCherryBlossom
This is the one pudding i cant resist! I love the bitter tea and sweet milk combination. i make this really soft and serve over a milk sauce. If you are using vege-gel or similar please follow the instructions on the packet
- 1 -2 g powdered agar (or 5g gelatin)
- 1 tablespoon green tea powder (aka macha)
- 4 tablespoons caster sugar
- 50 ml boiling water
- 300 ml tap water
- 100 ml condensed milk
- 100 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- put 2 tbsp of the cold water in a small bowl with the agar/gelatin and microwave until dissolved.
- mix the green tea powder and sugar. Add the hot water little by little to make a paste. then add the tap water and mix well.
- quickly mix in the agar/gelatin and place in a mould. chill in the fridge stirring occasionally to prevent separating.
- while setting make the milk sauce by combining the ingredients.
- serve the jelly topped with the milk sauce. Try to serve in shot or cocktail glasses to get the contrast of the green jelly and white sauce.