Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Lean, green and simply refreshing, these popsicle treats give a whole new meaning to the words "iced tea"
- Boil 4 cups of water.
- Add 5 tsp of green tea leaves.
- Steep for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Strain the tea.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar to tea and stir.
- Pour tea into popsicle molds.
- Freeze until slushy; insert popsicle sticks.
- Continue freezing until solid.
These just didn't taste good to me.. Sorry. Thanks anyway!
A nice little adult treat with the health benefits of green tea and not a lot of calories. Thanks, Tish, for posting!