1/4 Photos of Green Tea Ice Cream
2 hrs 30 mins
Here is a recipe for green tea ice cream that uses an ice cream maker. So delicious and refreshing!
My Private Note
batch i ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly whisk egg yolks in a pan.
- 2Add milk and sugar to the pan and mix well. Put the pan on low heat and heat the mixture, stirring constantly.
- 3When the mixture thickens, remove from the heat.
- 4Soak the bottom of the pan in ice water and cool the mixture.
- 5Mix hot water and green tea powder together. Add the green tea to the egg mixture and mix well, cooling in ice water.
- 6Add heavy cream to mixture and mix well. Freeze the mixture in an ice cream maker, following the instructions that came with the ice cream maker.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Tea Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (549 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1005.2
- Calories from Fat 797
- Total Fat 88.6 g
- Saturated Fat 53.0 g
- Cholesterol 631.0 mg
- Sodium 188.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 25.5 g
- Protein 15.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green tea powder