Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 min
Another green tea inspiration
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 8 teaspoons matcha green tea powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (14 ounce) can red bean paste
- 2 tablespoons Cool Whip
- In a bowl add milk, sugar, and matcha powder, whisk together until matcha is completely dissolved. Whisk in eggs one at a time. Add flour while continually whisking to prevent lumps. Additional milk may be needed if batter is too thick.
- Heat up shallow crepe pan over high heat. Add enough butter to lightly coat pan (about 1 teaspoon), or use an oil spray. Pour half a cup of crepe batter into pan, move pan around to spread evenly. After 10-15 seconds flip crepe to finish cooking.
- Fill crepe with red bean paste (or whatever you desire) and fold over all sides. Serve with cool whip or ice cream on top, dust with matcha powder.