- 12 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 tablespoon matcha green tea powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring cheese and butter to room temperature by letting it sit out for 1 or 2 hours.
- Sift powdered sugar into a bowl or onto parchment paper.
- Beat butter and cheese at medium speed until creamy.
- Add half of the sugar, the green tea powder, and the vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Gradually add remaining sugar (more if you have to) until you get to the consistency and sweetness you like.