Prep 8 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from the 2009 cookbook, Zero-Proof Cocktails. Preparation time does not include chilling time.
- 236.59 ml boiling water
- 2 green tea bags
- 473.18 ml white grape juice, no-sugar-added
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 236.59 ml ginger ale, chilled
- Pour the boiling water over the tea bags & steep for 5 minutes or until strong & dark, then remove the tea bags & cool the tea to room temperature.
- In a small pitcher, combine tea, grape juice & lemon juice & refrigerate until well chilled.
- To serve, divide among 4 wine glasses & top off each with 1/4 cup of ginger ale.
Another winner from you Mike! It has been in the 90's with humidity over 100% so this was a perfect pick for us. Served over shaved ice in chilled glasses on the deck. Wonderful and refreshing. I love the grape taste as did DH who is not a tea drinker but would drink this again and again. Made for teammate in Aus/NZ Swap July10
Very good! It is refreshing and such a delicious combination. Thanks for sharing!
I used green tea with red antioxidents so it looks red! I enjoyed this in the hot weather we are having in NC(95*)! Made for the Vegetarian Swap-August 2009.