Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Recipe from my local paper. Calls for boneless chicken thighs but you could also use boneless chicken breast. Serve this over greens or a bed of steamed rice.
- Stir sugar into tea while hot; let cool. Combine, coriander, salt, black pepper, garlic, ginger and 2 tbsps of the canola oil.Place the chicken in a large ziplock bag and add half of the marinade. Seal the bag and let it chill for 1 - 6 hours.
- Heat the remaining marinade over medium high heat about 4 minutes or until reduced by one-third.
- Remove the thighs from the marinade and discard marinade in the bag. Heat remaining 1 tbsp of oil in a large skillet. Add chicken to skillet without crowding and cook until browned, 3 to 4 minutes on each side. Serve the chicken over the greens and drizzle with remaining sauce.
- Serve over mixed greens of arugula, spinach, cilantro and mint. Steam rice would be nice as well.
- NOTE: If using chicken breasts it will take longer to cook. Make sure they are completely cooked.