Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted by request. I have not made this recipe.
- 4 cups chopped sweet green peppers
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- Heat the oil in a large skillet.
- Add the onion and brown slightly.
- Add the pepper and the remaining ingredients, cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid and boil over high heat until the mixture is of the desired consistency.
- Season to taste.