Kim Edgar's Note:
A Halloween favorite (young and old) for parties. Frothy lemon-lime punch with a spooky floater. Originaly from (Family Circle?) "Halloween Tricks & Treats 2000" magazine. I have successfully packed this punch in a cooler and sent it to school for my 4th grader to assemble at party time. Not a drop is ever left.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 quarts lime sherbet
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters carbonated lemon-lime beverage, chilled
- 1 1/4 cups cold water
- sugar-free lemonade-flavored drink mix, prepared
- gummy worms (optional)
- 1Spoon sherbet by tablespoonfuls into a punch bowl.
- 2Mix 1.25 cups cold water with the lemonade concentrate; add to sherbet.
- 3Slowly pour soda down side of the bowl; stir gently to mix.
- 4Remove Frightful frozen hand from glove, and float on top just before serving.
- 5Frightful hand: Wash any powdery residue from inside or outside of glove.
- 6Pour lemon drink into glove until the glove is nearly full, but not so full that the fingers will not move.
- 7Fasten opening with a twist tie.
- 8Place glove on a lined cookie sheet (paper towel will do), and allow to freeze.
- 9If using gummy worms, place in filled glove before freezing.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Swamp Punch with Frightful Frozen Hand
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.7
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 28.0 g
- Protein 0.6 g