Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
My grandmother used to make this quick dessert for all of our family get togethers. My cousins and I used to fight over the last helping.
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Combine whipped topping, pudding mix and crushed pineapple until fully integrated.
- Mix in marshmallows and let sit for an hour or two or until marshmallows have softened.
My mom has been making this for years. After finding this recipe it's made me want to make it. :o)