Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
This is a family tradition in our household for the holidays. We use it at thanksgiving, Christmas and easter. Very easy!
- 1 (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (6 ounce) can pears, drained and smashed
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- mix lime Jello and hot water together until dissolved; set aside.
- Mix with a mixer cream cheese and pears.
- Add Jello.
- Beat until blended.
- Add Cool Whip and mix for 2 minutes.
- Put in to festive container or bowl chill for four hours or overnight.
- May decorate with Cool Whip before serving if desired.
This is so yummy, I have made this many times (thanks Wendy) one tip is be sure your cream cheese is room temp and beat it into the gelatin juice really well or it will have chunks of cream cheese and not be very good.