Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Our family always has this as a side dish for our meals. It is perfect with hamburgers or any main dish, like "Greggie's Hotdish"! Whenever we bring it to parties, it is gone in a second- Everyone loves Green Stuff!
- 1 (24 ounce) container low-fat small-curd cottage cheese
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup mini marshmallows (colored)
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 3 (11 ounce) cans mandarin orange segments (sometimes I use 4)
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- Blend cottage cheese, and lime jello together, then fold in Cool Whip until well mixed.
- Fold in the 1 cup of mini marshmallows. (I use about 3/4 cup).
- Drain fruit and fold into mixture last.
- Refrigerate overnight for best flavor.
This is amazing!! My kids just love this and whenever I bring it to a party I get asked for the recipe!
My family has made Green Stuff for as long as I can remember. The only difference is our recipe calls for chopped walnuts and no marshmallows. This is a family favorite!