Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Creamy herb dressing with a kick, very easy to make
Make and share this Green Spicy Herb Goddess Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄8 cups mayonnaise (can sub lowfat)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream (can sub low-nonfat)
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 cup chopped garlic chives or 1⁄2 cup green onion, including tops
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper or 1⁄8 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper (to taste) or 1 pinch couple dashes hot sauce (to taste)
- Add all ingredients to blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Can use emulsion blender and mixing bowl or cup. If you don't have a blender, chop ingredients finely and whisk well in mixing bowl until creamy. Chill any leftovers and thin with milk if too thick. Suggestions for use: Serve over salad, use a dip with veges or top salmon before cooking and bake.
Very Tasty dip . Definitly needs milk to use as a dressing. I used parsley by mistake instead of cilantro. But it was still a very yummy dressing. Made for PAC Fall 2009
MMMMmmmmm! This is a great dressing/dip to make with ingredients you probably already have on hand. It makes a very tasty salad dressing over cucumbers, lettuce, radishes and tomatoes. I can't wait to have more for lunch tomorrow. Made for my PAC baby 09.