- 1 lb spaghetti
- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth or 1⁄4 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons butter (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare spaghetti according to package.
- Heat spinach in microwave until hot.
- Heat broth over low heat.Place spinach and liquid in blender.Add warmed broth and liquefy.
- Stir cheese and milk into spinach mixture.
- When spaghetti is done drain and place in large bowl.Toss with butter then spinach mixture.