Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe came from a friend's mother. The final product isn't really green, but it IS a delicious way to incorporate more greens into your diet.
- 2 cups water (cold)
- 1 cup organic spinach
- 1⁄2 cup organic spring greens
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 1⁄2 cups blueberries, frozen (or other frozen berries)
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin coconut oil (optional)
- Put water and greens in a blender and grind together.
- Add frozen banana (broken in half), frozen berries, and coconut oil (if using). Blend into a smooth, frozen drink.