Yummy, Delicious, Easy My husbands favorite passed down from my Mother-N-Law
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
Cream Cheese Layer
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pistachio pudding mix
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1Crust - Mix Butter, Flour (and Nuts if using) spread on bottom of a 13x9 glass Baking dish bake at 350* for 15 minute Let Cool.
- 2Cream Cheese Layer.- Mix Cream Cheese, 10X sugar, and cool whip. Spread on top of crust (make sure crust has been cooled or the cream cheese mixture will melt and make the crust mooshy).
- 3Pudding Layer.- Mix pudding according to package. Combine both pudding's together before letting set. Once the pudding is set poor on top of Cream Cheese Layer.
- 4Top Layer.- Top it off with Cool Whip. (I also like to sprinkle the top with pistachio's or even substitute the crust with an Oreo Cookie Crust for Halloween then sprinkle the top with Oreos).
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Slime (Pudding Delight)
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 421.1
- Calories from Fat 264
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.8 mg
- Sodium 386.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant pistachio pudding mix