Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Unknown origin. Something tasty and creepy for Halloween. Cooking time is chilling time to let flavors blend.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed
- 4 ounces cream cheese (1/2 of an 8 ounce package)
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup mild salsa (your favorite)
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Drain spinach; squeeze dry. I.
- n food processor, puree spinach, cheese, sour cream, salsa, onions, garlic, salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until thickened slightly.
- Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes before serving. Serve with crackers, vegetable crudités or chips of your choice.