Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From The Big Book of Juices and Smoothies. This is a nice, mellow smoothie. I leave the skins on (except for melon) for extra nutrition boost.
- 1 cup melon, cut up or 1 cup cantaloupe
- 2 kiwi fruits, cut into 1/4 's
- 1 pear, cored and cut into 1/4 's
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- 4 tablespoons apple juice or 4 tablespoons yogurt
- Put all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- If you want a colder smoothie, freeze the fruit first.
- Makes 1 large or 2 small smoothies.