Top Review by Debilyn_Ks
We loved this! I used 5 breast to have 1 leftover for Dh's lunch but he ended up eating 3 servings! My grocery doesn't sale green salsa so I used green enchilada sauce. I didn't flatten the chicken and sprinkled with garlic and onion powder before browning instead of salt. I used sharp cheddar/jack combination. Will definatly become a regular on my menue
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons oil
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup green chili salsa
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup grated monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound chicken breast (between 2 pieces plastic).
- Put oil in skillet,Brown chicken on both sides.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place chicken into casserole dish.
- In same skillet put chicken broth and sour cream mix together and heat.
- Pour mixture over chicken.
- Spoon salsa over chicken.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake in 350°F oven for 30 to 45 minutes.