Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Also has Boston lettuce and a lemon, garlic, oregano dressing...from my files but not sure of the source. There is a 30 minute marination. This is a no-cook reicpe.
- 1 head boston lettuce
- 1⁄4 lb baby spinach leaves
- 1 large avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, drained
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 small garlic clove, finely chopped
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- Wash and dry all the greens and place in a bowl.
- Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl t(hat will fit the avocado slices and artichokes) and mix with a whisk to emulsify.
- Toss the avocado and artichoke hearts in the dressing to coat, adjust seasoning if needed, and leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- To serve, add the avocado, artichokes and dressing to the lettuce and spinach leaves and lightly toss.
- Serve at once.