Also has Boston lettuce and a lemon, garlic, oregano dressing...from my files but not sure of the source. There is a 30 minute marination. This is a no-cook reicpe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head boston lettuce
- 1/4 lb baby spinach leaves
- 1 large avocado, halved, pitted, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichokes, drained
- 1Wash and dry all the greens and place in a bowl.
- 2Combine all dressing ingredients in a bowl t(hat will fit the avocado slices and artichokes) and mix with a whisk to emulsify.
- 3Toss the avocado and artichoke hearts in the dressing to coat, adjust seasoning if needed, and leave to marinate for about 30 minutes.
- 4To serve, add the avocado, artichokes and dressing to the lettuce and spinach leaves and lightly toss.
- 5Serve at once.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Salad With Spinach, Artichokes and Avocado
Serving Size: 1 (257 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 636.3
- Calories from Fat 489
- Total Fat 54.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 248.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 21.3 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 11.9 g