Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this salad specifically to use some of the wonderful beets I pickled in cumin, coriander, and clove. It was a hit at my family Christmas party, and I hope it will be a hit in your home, too!
- 6 ounces baby mixed salad greens
- 1 cup diced pickled beet (drain well)
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 3 large hard-boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- balsamic vinaigrette (I use Kittencal's Balsamic Vinaigrette made with lemon balsamic vinegar)
- combine lettuce mix, beets, cucumber, eggs, and cheese. Serve with vinaigrette dressing on the side.