Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
Lovely salad for a summer lunch.
- 200 g imitation crabmeat, cubed
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons whiskey
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 3 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lettuce, well washed drained
- Mix the 7 first ingredients, until dill, to make a sauce.
- Cut the lettuce leaves, you can any other greens and add the olive oil and salt ot taste. Put over the greens the crab sauce.
I was curious about this recipe. But when I was making it, I decided to use only 2 tablespoon of whiskey. And unfortunately, the taste of whiskey in it is not for me. I tried. I thought the next day, I would like it, but no. Without that, I'm sure it's a great recipe. Thanks Katia for posting. I'll have to try it again without whiskey. Made for PAC Spring 2010
I loved this! The addition of the whiskey gave it an added kick. This tasted like a good Russian dressing with crabmeat. It was the perfect lunch.